Sunday, January 31, 2016

News from Ruth

Apologies to my regular readers for messing about with my blogs.

For logistical reasons I've created a separate blog site for 'Quote of the Day' http://quoteofthedayr.blogspot.com.au/ .
You'll find the 'Word of the Day' here :-
The next module, and last module, in the Fiction Writers Workbook is almost completed. It's called Writing for Children, Stage and Screen and Haiku Poetry. Very long-winded I know but I can't think of anything else that covers what's in it. I had the leave out Radio. This book is only suitable for people who have completed the other modules as everything is genre specific and doesn't cover the actual story writing.

I shall put the Haiku part up as a separate small eBook in the next few days and it will be FREE.

I shall keep you advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment